Wednesday, December 06, 2006

2006 Christmas Card Picture


I had intended to go back and add posts about various stages of our time together since my last post; however, I am going to start now and work from there. I am going to add a picture that our friend Lori took of us at the Governors Mansion. It was decorated with numerous trees for Christmas. Liana wouldn't smile for any of them. She would look away and not want to get her picture taken AT ALL! I one of the pictures to order Christmas cards through Walgreens. It turned out very nice.

2 comments:

LaLa said...

YAY!!! You are back online so now we can keep up with you and the beautiful Liana!!! I love the photo and her outfit is so precious.

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Alright! You're back to blogging!

Can't wait to hear about and see pictures of Liana (and you too!).

By the way, Josie has the same Christmas Dress! She wore it last year - it was way too big, this year it fits, but maybe a little snug!