Saturday, August 04, 2007

Update

A little update on what we have been doing lately...Liana has been potty training. She has her good days and bad days. Right now she is mostly in pull ups, sometimes big girl underwear. No more diapers! We also have transitioned from a small potty, to a seat on the toilet, to now she climbs on the toilet seat by herself.

Tonight was the second night of transitioning her into going directly to her bed at bedtime. Our routine had consisted of her falling asleep on my lap or on her Dora sofa, then I would carry to her crib. That way I could have a little more time to hold her since our schedule is so hectic during the week. Yesterday she went to sleep without any fuss at all!!!! Tonight she cried some before we actually got to the bedroom, but went along with it when we got to her room!!!

I knew that Liana was starting to learn letters at daycare recently; however, today I realized just how much she has been learning.

We were singing a song to teach her how to spell her name, which she likes.

I can't think of anything else tonight. Take care everyone!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Step-by-step--isn't it crazy how much they are learning now--JiaLi shocks me sometimes with some of the things she will say.

Mother of 2 Angels said...

YIPPPEEEEE You can do it Liana!!!