Since I work several days at the fair, I usually am not thrilled to go back again. This year my Mom came to stay with Liana while I worked a Saturday at the Fair. Friday after I got off from work, we all headed to the fair. It was a first for Liana, and my Mom. She had never been before! We were only there a couple of hours, and many things were closing as we were trying to go to as much as possible. I took pictures of as many "fair" things as I could. One of Liana eating cotton candy, a corn dog...her first horse back ride! She got to see an alligator. I guy was trying to catch it's tail. She still talks about the alligator. She like it at first; however, she is starting to make up stories of it trying to bite her. Oh, I took a couple of pictures of Liana watching the bungee jumping I asked if she wanted to do it and she said "I just watch." Annslee is the champ on bungee jumping!
Sunday, September 02, 2007
Illinois State Fair 2007--Aug 17, 2007
Since I work several days at the fair, I usually am not thrilled to go back again. This year my Mom came to stay with Liana while I worked a Saturday at the Fair. Friday after I got off from work, we all headed to the fair. It was a first for Liana, and my Mom. She had never been before! We were only there a couple of hours, and many things were closing as we were trying to go to as much as possible. I took pictures of as many "fair" things as I could. One of Liana eating cotton candy, a corn dog...her first horse back ride! She got to see an alligator. I guy was trying to catch it's tail. She still talks about the alligator. She like it at first; however, she is starting to make up stories of it trying to bite her. Oh, I took a couple of pictures of Liana watching the bungee jumping I asked if she wanted to do it and she said "I just watch." Annslee is the champ on bungee jumping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, we can try again when we are together...you know, monkey see, monkey do!
Love her on the horsey : )
Post a Comment