

















Today Liana and I picked up our friends Hannah and Cheryl and headed to the Saint Louis Zoo to meet Josie, Mary, Todd and friends of theirs. It was a wonderful day for us. The weather was absolutely perfect! We were with great friends, and saw so many new and interesting things. I think the biggest hits was the train ride, the carousel, and the water fan!!!! There was fussing when we had to leave the train, as well as the carousel. The water fan had the largest smiles! The girls got along so well. After we left the zoo...thanks Mary and Todd...we went to the mall. Hannah and Liana were laughing so much when they were in a toy store jumping on the jumping things. I even have video clips of it; however, I still haven't figured out how to add it to the blog yet. It was a very long day for the girls. They slept on the ride home, luckily I didn't, since I was driving!
2 comments:
I am soooo jealous...we want to come play with you guys! I absolutely LOVE the pic of the three girls lying down on the bench and how comfy she looks just leaning on Todd : )
I love that pic of the girls on the bench too - you need to send that to Adoptive families mag or somewhere - brilliant shot!
Post a Comment