Friday, November 02, 2007

October 20, 2007 Fall Color Tour in Pike County, IL






Hannah and her Mom decided to join us this year for the Fall Color Tour. The leaves were not turning, so it wasn't the best one I have gone to. I wasn't looking to buy anything, so that curbed my interest also. It was nice being outside, and Liana got to ride a pony all by herself. At first I was walking beside her to ensure she didn't fall. She was doing so well! Then the pony started getting skittish about me. The girl said it didn't like me, so I backed off and she rode by herself, with the girl leading the pony. Later I found out that the pony doesn't like anyone walking beside it. Oh well. Liana loved it. Liana, Hannah and I rode in a wagon pulled by a horse. That was fun.

No comments: