After China Town we headed to Chicago to the American Girl Doll Store. Hannah loved the new doll, and I almost made it out of the store without buying anything. Then we did one more look through the store, and I bought the Just like Me doll that was suppose to be Chinese. I will give it to her for Christmas this year. I also got the Chinese outfit, and the Chinese pajama's. Oh my! It had been a long day and the girls were over tired. Even us older girls! Hannah and Liana were the stars of the place where ever we were. They were laughing and playing so hard with the dolls and the strollers, etc.
Friday, November 02, 2007
September 14, 2007 American Girl Doll Store
After China Town we headed to Chicago to the American Girl Doll Store. Hannah loved the new doll, and I almost made it out of the store without buying anything. Then we did one more look through the store, and I bought the Just like Me doll that was suppose to be Chinese. I will give it to her for Christmas this year. I also got the Chinese outfit, and the Chinese pajama's. Oh my! It had been a long day and the girls were over tired. Even us older girls! Hannah and Liana were the stars of the place where ever we were. They were laughing and playing so hard with the dolls and the strollers, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment