Friday, November 02, 2007

Nov 1, 2007 Opening Birthday Presents from Mama





It was pretty hectic here around Liana's Birthday. We had the party a few days before her actual birthday. We were going to go out to eat with Hannah on her birthday, but Hannah got sick, then I had to work until 7p. So she opened my gifts to her later. We went out to eat tonight with Hannah and her family to a local Chinese Resteraunt. So you could say Liana celebrated her birthday pretty much all week!

4 comments:

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Yeah! Updated Pictures of Liana!

Looks like being 3 is fun! Cool party - with all the characters!

I love the painted pumpkin with all the stars!

Funny thing... last night in the car, out of the blue, Josie says: Liana (Me-Ana) and Hannah, I see them at the Zoo. I go Liana House. She has a pool. I go her house tomorrow. ... She chattered on about Liana for at least 10 minutes. So needless to say, she was HAPPY to see new pictures of Liana this morning!

Mother of 2 Angels said...

Patty she is SOOOOOOOOOO beautiful. She is starting to look just like you!!! I cannot wait to see you and hug you both!!! Love you & HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!

Stacie said...

Happy Birthday Liana, Looks like you had a great week of celebrations :)

Michelle said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Looks like so much fun!