We were at cousin Jeremy's wedding July 14. I have a video, with poor lighting, of Liana on stage dancing. It was the the side of the stage, but she did do it on her own. I was not able to download it to the blog, due to my limited ability. The groom is a hunter, fishing type of person. In addition to the wedding cake, they had a cake with a duck pond, a hunting dog, the groom dressed in camo lying on the ground, and the bride has a wedding dress and a shot gun slung over her shoulder and pulling the groom with one hand. Very cute!
Monday, July 23, 2007
Cousin Jeremys' Wedding
We were at cousin Jeremy's wedding July 14. I have a video, with poor lighting, of Liana on stage dancing. It was the the side of the stage, but she did do it on her own. I was not able to download it to the blog, due to my limited ability. The groom is a hunter, fishing type of person. In addition to the wedding cake, they had a cake with a duck pond, a hunting dog, the groom dressed in camo lying on the ground, and the bride has a wedding dress and a shot gun slung over her shoulder and pulling the groom with one hand. Very cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment