
We have been halfway potty training for some time now; however, last Friday (June 29), we started...again...with the training pants. Otherwise known as the "big girl underwear." I love hearing her say underwear. I have had the week off and we have been potty training, but I have not done an intense training. She actually pooped in the potty the other day! Yes, I broke down and am using candy as an training method for pooping in the potty. My smart little cookie has tried to expand that method to peeing; however, I have remained firm. We have been out so much this week though, we have used pull ups and she has USED the pull ups. I didn't realize I could write so much about this issue. WOW!
Moving on...I finally was able to relinquish the rest of Liana's 18 month pajamas and her 24 month and 2T clothes. I was having a hard time letting go of the idea of possibly adopting again. I figure if something changes and that DOES happen, it will be so far into the future I can buy new things. I love going to garage sales now! I called my friend and that evening she came by and picked everything up. I now have the spare bedroom back.
3 comments:
Yay Liana!!! Isn't buying big girl undies fun....
Hey...like you said, if you change your mind..go shopping!!!
I am the queen of Goodwill lately - it is amazing what you can find. Hey girl maybe we will be ready to do it again together?????
Ahh potty training:) I always hate to let go of clothes--Liana is just getting so big :) Love seeing all the photos--thanks for sharing:)
Post a Comment