Today we went to Knights Action Park. Mondays are Mom's get in free day. I hadn't realized just how important that was until I looked at the entrance fee!!! It was fun though. There were many different areas we could go with young children. They even had a tidal wave for the older ones.
Monday, July 23, 2007
July 23, 2007 Pool Party with Haleigh and Kaylee
Today we went to Knights Action Park. Mondays are Mom's get in free day. I hadn't realized just how important that was until I looked at the entrance fee!!! It was fun though. There were many different areas we could go with young children. They even had a tidal wave for the older ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh....love those piggies in her hair!! She is so stinking cute...I have to see her in person sooner than next Spring!
AWWWW-she looks so cute!! Love seeing all your updates:) The girls are growing so fast!
Post a Comment