Saturday we took a trip to Monticello to the train museum. They were having a special even...the "I think I can" train. Our friends Haleigh (sorry, no idea how to spell her name) and her grandma Joyce went with us. It was a the perfect day to go. We rode an old train for half an hour. Liana loved it! There were cars set up where you could see how they might have been in earlier times. There was a petting zoo, although Liana wasn't interested in it until we were about to leave. Both girls loved the Hay Maze. It was stacked two bails high. There was a tent to purchase items and a tent to purchase food. We had a great time. Both girls, Haleigh is a year younger than Liana, slept the trip home. Oh, the picture with both girls and the conductor of the train was funny. I had seen Liana sticking her tongue out at him, but didn't notice him doing the same until I uploaded the photos to the computer! So funny!
There was also face painting...Liana chose a red ladybug first for her right arm. She then asked for a white flower on her left arm. She loved the train set toys set up too! There was some intense playing going on there!
No comments:
Post a Comment